Prepare the champagne and confetti, A Romanian in Russia was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. I want to thank The Redhead Abroad for nominating me. Please check out her travel and wellness blog or find her on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
What this award is about?
The Versatile Blogger Award is given by bloggers to other fellow bloggers as an encouragement for great content and quality writing, as well as being a way to help them get some recognition. As I see it, is a hand reached for bloggers at the begging of the way, encouraging them to keep sharing their experiences and to keep spreading love through their writing. In one way or another, we all try to make the world a better place.
The rules once you received the award are:
- Thank your nominator by linking to his blog, so everybody can see his good work also. Is the kind thing to do!
- Share 7 random things about yourself (this will be pretty fun!)
- Choose up to 10 nominees that you think are deserving this award and notify them via Social Media (so they can also have a reason to drink some champagne)
- Share the award on your blog;
- That’s it folks! Is pretty simple.
- I am the proud mama of a beautiful small dog. She traveled already to four countries. She traveled by airplane (so many times that she is at her third passport), by car (she sleeps like a baby the whole road), by boat and by train.
- I am addicted to books. Every time I come back from Romania half of my luggage is full with books. I am to be supervised in bookstores!
- I am a consultant in one of the largest Financial Advisory firms in the world. Even though I work with numbers and charts, I was always attracted to the more philosophical side of life.
- I guide my life after an advice that my father gave me when I was a teenager “Do not lie! By lying you are telling the other person that is stupid enough to trust you”. So I am extremely honest and straight-forward (not always the best thing).
- One of my favourite trips was when I showed a part of Romania to my boyfriend. I so happy seeing how much he loved it there also!
- I am an old soul:I love old music, I adore paper books (ohh, that smell!), I prefer paper maps instead of GPS (battery failed me too many times), etc.
- I have a strange attraction towards water. Two of my favourite teenage memories are: swimming in Danube during the night, and the first time I saw the Black Sea during the night. Give me an ocean, a sea, a lake, a river or even a tinny pool and I will be like the fish in the water.
- Roamaroo: Collette and Scott are husband and wife, travelling the world together for 6 years. They are dedicated to experiencing luxurious and adventurous travel destinations. According to their blog, the craziest thing that happened to them while travelling was meeting some of their best friends.
- SamH Travels: Sam enjoyed travelling around USA, Europe and the UK. She shares with us many photos and travel experiences, as a way to hold on to her memories. She is the happiest when embarking on a new trip. PS: Check out her bucket list, is a great source of inspiration!
- 2 Travelling Tots : I give you the Nicholson-Simpson’s, a great family of four that proves to us that travelling with kids is possible and even fun! I look forward to read about their big “adventure” that they announce for January 2017. Until next month they prepared themselves with their mini-adventures, which they share with us but also as a way for them to look back on in years to come and remember all the good times!
- Creative Travel Guide : Katie and Calum bring us along their travels and explorations, which they share with us through great pictures and useful tips about places to stay, planning, food, and working abroad. Their blog seeks to be an inspiration to other to explore and discover this amazing world too!
Now I let you spread some love and read their blogs, while I am going to celebrate!
Thanks again, Jenn!